Workshops and Seminars
We provide scheduled course works. If you are interested, please leave us your information on the page of “Contact Us”. We will contact you as soon as possible in order to provide you with further information about our course arrangements and course contents. Scheduled course works are as following:
Beginner Level (for people who are interested on play therapy)
- Power of Play and Play Therapy
- Play Therapy and Child Development in Clinical Aspect
- Play Therapy and Emotional Regulation
- Assessment and Treatment Planning in Play Therapy
- Play Therapy Skills – Basic
- Case Presentation – five years old girl with parent’s divorce
Professional Level (for people who are in practicing of play therapy)
- Stages of Play Therapy
- Play Theme in Play Therapy
- Symbols in Play Therapy
- Play Therapy with Attachment Difficulty Children
- Play Therapy with Special Needed Children
- Case Presentation – seven years old boy with ADHD
Group Play Therapy Training
- Basic Group Play Therapy Skills
- Advance Group Play Therapy Skills
We also have solid experience in providing workshops and seminars for social services organizations, schools, academic units, corporates as well as private companies.
One-on-one meeting for clinical case consultation or supervision (face to face and distance)
Small group of 2-6 people meeting and case discussion (face to face and distance).
Organization and school:
Supervision/Case Consultation is available in face to face format.